Delicious Quorn Shepherd's Pie that can be accompanied with a fresh side salad to enhance the dish.
1 Onion (Medium sized)
1 Carrot (Medium sized)
1 Celery Stick
1 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Rosemary
300g Quorn Mince
500ml Vegetable Stock
3 Tbsp Milk
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/400f/Gas 6.
2. Peel the chop the potatoes into chunks. Place in a saucepan and boil for 15-20 minutes until soft and tender.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion, carrot and celery. Place in a large saucepan with the rosemary and add 8 tbsp's of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the Quorn mince and stock to the saucepan with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for a further 7-8 minutes then remove from the heat and place in a oven-proof baking dish and set aside.
5. Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain. Add milk and mash the potatoes until creamy.
6. Cover the Quorn mixture with the creamy potatoes and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
7. Serve hot with a side salad